Google Ad

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Cool whatsapp status





Show your coolness in your friends,family and relatives use cool whatsapp status,which are useful for show your activeness.there are vereiety of cool whatsapp status are available in this post so use which suit your personality and maintain best relationship with your friends and colleagues.if you like this status please share this status all your friends and relatives who also find a way how to show there coolness.

Cool status for those user who use whatsapp and facebook and other social sites.they use thsese status their own like.im provide full collection of cool status.

Cool whatsapp status

Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!



Only you can change yourself, no one else can… 


Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.


Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. woman :)

I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!


If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.


Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.


God is really creative, i mean...just look at me.


Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.


I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.


“370HSSV0773H” Read it upside down.


Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').


Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.


Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.


People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.


I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.'



hard times will always reveal the real friends.. 


“There are a lot of people who that you may only nod to; it’s better to stop and say hello.”


Like the ocean I wave. Hello and goodbye are the same, when I talk with my hand.


Im crazy but original you try to be me and you fail..


you cant process me with a normal brain... you need a high version!!


Status is loading...


Life Says It Every Time: Nobody Is Perfect.


Kash padhai bhi pyaar ki tarah hoti..sali apneaap hi hojati.. ;)


जहाँ प्रेम के बिना शादी है, वहाँ शादी बिना प्रेम के ही होगी। 



शादी से पहले अपनी आँखे पूरी खुली रखें और शादी के बाद आधी बंद। 


If they don't chase you when you


walk away, keep walking.


My dream is to fly..over a rainbow..so high..


You should never play with someones heart!!!


            1      2      3      4      5      6      7      8      9      10    11   12  NEXT

Ad


Kash Takdeer Bhi Hoti julfo Ki Tarah,
Jab Jab Bikharti, tab tab Sawaar Lete
The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
People Are Strange When You're A Stranger
Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.
80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
Everyone says girls make drama, but I’m a firm believer that BOYS cause ALL DRAMA!
LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU….. nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ??
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
Imagination Is More Powerful Than Knowledge



Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life..

Whatsapp Status Pages