Google Ad

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Engagement status for whatsapp

Ad

Here we have compiled a collection of "Romantic whatsapp status for girl Friend" that includes Engagement status for whatsapp ideas,Engagement status for whatsappupdate,Engagement status for whatsapp for fb,Engagement status for  new couple whatsapp latest,Engagement status for whatsapp english,Engagement status for whatsapp for facebook and much more

An engagement is a promise to marry, and also the period of time between proposal and marriage – which may be lengthy or trivial. During this period , a couple is said to be betrothed, affianced, engaged to be married, or simply engaged. 

Engagement status for whatsapp


"Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that "



"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. "



Like good reading skills, good writing skills require immersion and imaginative engagement.



Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.



Congratulations to a beautiful couple. What wonderful news! God bless you both on your engagement. 



It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.


  1. TOP100 ROMANTIC MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  2. TOP100 COOL MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  3. TOP100 MOTIVATIONAL WHATSAPP STATUS
  4. TOP100 MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS AND QUOTES
  5. TOP100 MISS YOU WHATSAPP STATUS AND QUOTES
  6. TOP100 HINDI MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  7. TOP100 SAD MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  8. TOP100 SHORT LOVE MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS

I'm really happy for you both. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond! Lots of love.



True love stories never have endings.



"  I have an engagement ring, which is my favorite accessory."



"I Wish you to have a beautiful life together."



Congratulations on your engagement! We know you can make each other very happy.



I wish you that quarrel, misunderstanding and misfortune will never ever touch you. Have a long and happy life together!



From the day of your engagement till the end of the days may your life be full of true love.



"I don't have an ATTITUDE  , I have STANDARDS for the people who are supposed to be my FRIENDS.  



"Congratulations to the future bride and groom! May your love grow for each other every day! "



"  Congratulations on your engagement! You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of a long and wonderful journey"



"It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."



"Love reminds you that nothing else matters."



When i miss you... I close my eyes and I'm with you..



“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”



"Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second."



"I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life..
Dont Ever Make Me Feel For Why I Left All That..!"



"Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would."




Incoming Search items

engagement status for whatsapp

engagement status for fb
facebook engegement status
engagement whatsapp status
engagement whtsapp status 2013
2013 engagement status fb 

Whatsapp Status Pages