Google Ad

Friday 3 January 2014

Nice Whatsapp Status



Nice Whatsapp Status

""  Live your life and forget your age....



I am so poor that i can’t pay attention in class.



I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.



80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.



The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.



People Are Strange When You're A Stranger



Being Someone's First Love Is Great, But Being Someone's Last Love Is Amazing.



I Wanna Be A Successful Man But Don't Know What Life Wants Me.



You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.



I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.



Time is always fly, but love is never died…..



Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them.



The road to success is always under construction.



Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.



My day isn’t complete without hearing your voice or getting a text from you.



I love my life because it gave me you ,I love you because you are my life...



I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.



You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…



If I know what love is, it is because of you.



I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.



""" Take care of your thoughts when you are alone and take care of your words when you are with people.



" There are 4 very important words in life. Love, Honesty, Truth and Respect. Without these in your life, you have nothing.



"" TIME decides who you meet in your life. Your HEART decides who you want in your life. BEHAVIOR decides who will stay in your life.



"   You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them..


"   Be patient. The lessons you learn today will benefit you tomorrow.



                 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next





Incoming search items

nice whatsapp status ever
amazing whatsapp status
best whatsapp status 2014 ever
new whatsapp status best collection
enjoyable whatsapp status

Whatsapp Status Pages