Google Ad

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Whatsapp Status Ideas



WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging app on Android & iOS.Read the best WhatsApp status messages & quotes.we provide you all types of whatsapp status such as funny, cool, ultimate and love based Whatsapp status quotes.

Whatsapp Status Ideas


Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status



People are quick to judge, but slow to correct themselves.



""When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke..



I like crazy people, especially those who don't see the risk.



Best conversations always happen late in the night. :)



The best thing about a picture is that it never changes even when the people in it do.



Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.



Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you



A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.



Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.



A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.



A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.



A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.



“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 



“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 



I love it when you hug me. It’s the best feelings in the world.



Live your life and forget your age.



Some time, the wrong choice take us to the right path..



I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.



I don`t insult people, I describe them..



We always ignore those who adore us, and adore those who ignore us.



If I write something smart, you’re probably going to copy it anyway. 




Incoming Search engines

Whatsapp status ideas
new whatsapp status 2014
best whatsapp ideas 2014
amazing whatsapp status 
best whatsapp status
latest whatsapp status

Whatsapp Status Pages