Google Ad

Thursday 6 March 2014

Awesome whatsapp status

Ad

we are always looking awesome things which makes us happy,so if you want to make happy your friends,family and relatives so please use Awesome whatsapp status which shows your good personality and increase your values in your society and friends circle.there are many awesome whatsapp status are available in this post please use this which you like and share all your friends and relatives.
                                                                                               
Awesome whatsapp status

Trust me, when I woke up today I had no plans to be awesome. It just happens.
They ignore you now, but they will need you later.



My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one…!



Don’t search for someone you can live with, search for someone you can’t live without.



Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life



Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.



i may not be perfect, but i’m the best you’ll ever have… you’ll realize it the day i stop coming back



Totally available!! Please disturb me!!??



“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”



Never mind that because of the
fatigue I cannot walk, I won’t never
stop, the goal is waiting for me.



" Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!



When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!



Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi…



Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck..



Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Sometimes you succeed…. and other times you learn.



The best feeling in the world is to know that you actually mean something to someone.



I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.



I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.



Hey There I Am Loosing Whatsapp



Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.



 I Can't See Myself Without You.



Teachers Call It Cheating, Students Call It Teamwork.



If you realize that you spend nice moments beside someone, that means that your heart loves that person.



I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it



Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up..



Honesty is the best gift you can give.



""When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.....



I like crazy people, especially those who don't see the risk.



Best conversations always happen late in the night. :)



The best thing about a picture is that it never changes even when the people in it do.



Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.



Love is not something you say and it happens. It is a feeling that is felt deep in the heart and I feel it for you



Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.



I don’t want to earn my living; I want to live.



The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well.



Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.



                           1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next
Ad

Whatsapp Status Pages