Google Ad

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Birthday status for self




Everyone celebrate there birthday with full of enjoy for that they gave party in friends, relatives and colleagues and many more person who are maintain good relationship in daily life.part of this celebrate his/her birthday in different manner so we provide BIRTHDAY WHATSAPP STATUS for celebrate own birthday.using this status everyone celebrate his/her birthday and also indicate that for giving a party for your birthday.then thank you for use this status if you like this post please share this post everyone whom you know.and also maintain good relationship with us.
A birthday  is a day that comes once a year when a person celebrates the anniversary of his or her birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a gift, party, or rite of passage.  


Birthday status for self

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.


Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen..



Today, Not 1 person said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me It wasn’t a shock today not my birthday..



Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday.
  1. TOP100 ROMANTIC MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  2. TOP100 COOL MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  3. TOP100 MOTIVATIONAL WHATSAPP STATUS
  4. TOP100 MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS AND QUOTES
  5. TOP100 MISS YOU WHATSAPP STATUS AND QUOTES
  6. TOP100 HINDI MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  7. TOP100 SAD MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  8. TOP100 SHORT LOVE MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS


Happy Birthday Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy!!!



"Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!  "



"Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day...."



"Some like Sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.  "



"Wishing you a Very Wonderful Birthday Along with Many Blessings to come though out the Year ahead Happy Birthday!!  "



♥♥♫♪Happy Birth­day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day to you ♪♫•*¨* •.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day !!!!! ♪♫•* ¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥



"May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity."               "Happy Birthday"



May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday...



Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!



May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY



You mean everything to me … I Love You … HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a day as special as you are!



Wishing you a birthday filled with sweet moments and wonderful memories to cherish always! Happy Birthday



I may not be celebrating your special day with you but I want you to know that I am thinking of you & wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.



:) May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday to the most amazing man ever.. I love you soo much..



 My best wishes are with you on this joyous occasion, Happy Birthday to mine!



Be grateful for another year that God gave you to live in this world, and thank him for another mission that he ave to you to solve.. Happy Birthday!!



Wishing you a birthday filled with sweet moments and wonderful memories to cherish always! Happy Birthday mine.


                              1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next


..
With each gift that you open today, I hope your happiness multiplies. May you get success in all you do.
Happy Birthday to the most sweetest and sugary person ever I know, have an awesome day ahead and stay blessed, happy birthday!
This is your special day and I hope I can make it better for you. Meet me, I love you.
With these presents come my wishes for you to be successful in everything you do. 

Popular Happy BirthdayWhatsapp statusCelebrate the best-ever birthday today, but don’t forget to celebrate each and every day, along with the happiness that each day brings.
Best wishes for a joyous day filled with love and laughter. Happy birthday.
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.
Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen..
Today, Not 1 person said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me It wasn’t a shock today not my birthday..

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status For Sister
Sweet sister I hope ur spcl day is filled with sunshine,
smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister.....
Happy Birthday to you. may you have many more. you have been a great friend to me. i have a little wish, may we be friends, till the world ends.
I hope your birthday Is a happy one, And filled with surprises, Pleasure and fun!


Whatsapp Status Pages