Google Ad

Sunday 9 March 2014

Short romantic whatsapp status




Short romantic status are availble in this post searching items such as short status,short romantic status fb,best romantic status short,short status for fb,short ramance,new short status for ramantic,romantic quotes short....


To be romantic there are a lot of things you must know about romance and a lot of situations you must prepare for. so in this blog we provide whatsapp Romantic status for all types of lover.

Short romantic whatsapp status

Falling in love is like the rain ... It's unpredictable!



Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?



I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you, believe it …



You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live



When love is not madness, it is not love. 



I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, 
After the day's great sun.



"Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!"
That Is True Love..!



Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)



Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.



I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.



I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.



I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, i just want to talk to you.



Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.



My day isn’t complete without hearing your voice or getting a text from yo - 



I love my life because it gave me you ,I love you because you are my life...



I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.



You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…



If I know what love is, it is because of you.



I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.



I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.


"Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts."



"Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts."




  1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9    10   11   12    13   14   15   16   17  NEXT
   

                     



Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.                                                                
"Sometimes one hello, makes you never want to say goodbye. :)"                               
अगर युूँ ही कमियाँ निकालते रहे आप... तो एक दिन केवल खूिबयाँ रह जाएगी मुझमे .."
Apna toh chaahaton mein bas yahi usool hain,
Jab tu kubool hai to tera sab kuch kubool hain.
Life becomes romantic when someone start looking silently but life becomes more romantic  when somone start reading those eyes.
We have enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.
"I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life..
Dont Ever Make Me Feel For Why I Left All That..!"
If you miss somebody this means he’s already close to you no matter how long you know each other.
Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.
I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.
YOU …. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.
There are many ways to say I love you but not enough words to say how much.
Smiling when something dirty comes on your mind.
YOU …. Th0e first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.
My heart beats your name because it’s your love that runs through my veins.
"Happiness is anyone and anything at all, that's loved by you."
"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. "


Whatsapp Status Pages