Google Ad

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Naughty Whatsapp status



Naughty status are prefer missbehaved and sexual mind,naughty status are best for those ,they have naghty minds.we have full collection of naughty whatsapp status.using naghty status you can show your naughtyness.   

Here are some of the Best Naughty Whatsapp status to motivate yourself and show your Friends, Relative that you will never giveup and you will give your best .  

Naughty Whatsapp status.


VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy….. It’S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy…


Of course I’m naughty. I’ve always had to compete for attention, you see.


Anyone can be passionate, but it tak


If you are naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine :)


Poke me now if you’ve ever had a crush on me..



Two word’s guys hate DON’T and STOP, unless you put them together :)



The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.


Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips. ;-)



"Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second."



Sometimes, the smallest decision can change your life forever.



Friends will come and friends will go. But true friends stick on forever. :)



Im crazy but original you try to be me and you fail..



you cant process me with a normal brain... you need a high version!!
status is loading...


Love is just love, it can never explained.



Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.


Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)



Someday somewhere somehow me & you will be together.



I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.



I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, i just want to talk to you.



Ad
The emotional brain responds to an event more quickly than the thinking brain.
If you don't manage your emotions, then your emotions will manage you. 
Love can't be prove with poems, promises or presents....
Sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it....
I'm a good enough person who will forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger Thank You...
Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!
I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.
 "Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!"
That Is True Love..!
Love is just love, it can never explained.
VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy….. It’S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy…
Of course I’m naughty. I’ve always had to compete for attention, you see.


Whatsapp Status Pages