Google Ad

Thursday 17 July 2014

Angry Status

Ad

Here we have compiled a collection of "Angry Whatsapp Status "  that includes Angry Status ideas,Angry Status  Angry Status update it , Angry Status facebook, Angry Status for viber, Angry Status for bbm, Angry Status for fb,new  Angry Status ,latest collection  Angry Status ,full collection  Angry Status and much more.
Best collection of Angry Whatsapp Status updates, Looking for Angry Whatsapp Statuses for your wall great way to brighten up your social networking profile page. 

Angry Whatsapp Status

More expectations break relations.



When Someone Stops Getting Angry On You,
It Is Clear That You Have Lost Your
Importance From Their Life...!!!



I'm a good enough person who will forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.



You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger Thank You



Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!



Tears are the last gift of TRUE LOVE....



I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.



It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!



The hardest part of a business is minding your own



I Hate u Because I Love you, I Know You Love Me But your ego stopped You.



I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.



You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.



Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.



If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.



Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.



Some people never realise the emotional and mental damage they do to others.



Don’t give special place to any one in your heart. Its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place..



Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.



Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.



Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.



Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.



My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.



Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.




Ad


The emotional brain responds to an event more quickly than the thinking brain.
If you don't manage your emotions, then your emotions will manage you. 
Love can't be prove with poems, promises or presents....
Sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it....
I'm a good enough person who will forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger Thank You...
Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!
I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.
 "Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!"
That Is True Love..!
Love is just love, it can never explained.
VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy….. It’S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy…
Of course I’m naughty. I’ve always had to compete for attention, you see.

Whatsapp Status Pages