Google Ad

Saturday 17 August 2013

{Updated} Miss You Whatsapp status





Today's busy world we have very crucial time for our life because we are busy for our works and jobs so there are no any one have to time to meet there reletives ,friends, family, girlfriend so we miss our family in our daily life so show your attitude and love with your family use this MISS MY FAMILY whatsapp status.we provide full collection of miss you status and also we provide all catagory missing status such as (Mom,Parents,Brother,sister,Lover,friends and much more).so use this status in your whatsapp profile.if you like this status please share this link in your all freinds and relatives.

Here are some of the Miss You Whatsapp status to motivate yourself and show your Friends, Relative that you will never giveup and you will give your best .

Miss You Whatsapp status

Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.



If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.


When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.


When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.


The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it.


A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.



Me and my heart we got issues, don’t know if I should hate you or miss you.”



Absence is the best presence. Because if people are absent then you miss them And if you miss them that means they are present in Your Heart.



When I Miss You. I just close my eyes and I am with you!



I would give away a thousand days just to spend one more day with you.



You make me feel whole. When you’re not around, I feel like a part of me is missing.



Distance means so little when someone means so much.



Eight letters, three words, one regret. I miss you.



I miss your smile but I miss my own even more.



Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand..



I did three things today; miss you, miss you and Miss you.



You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.



Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.



You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…



Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
You are on my mind and in my heart. MISS YOU.



It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you 




I miss you a little, a little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.



                    1      2      3      4      5      6      7      8      9      10    11   NEXT



I don’t breathe when we are apart… I suffocate. I miss you.
The more I think of you, the more I love you and the more I miss you.
I miss your hands that used to hold me when I was scared.
You'll never catch me saying this...but, i miss my mom.   
Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p  :-)
You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…
The more I think of you, the more I love you and the more I miss you.
You went away, how dare you, I miss you. They say I'll be ok but I'm not going to ever get over you.
I miss D touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I spent wid U...
Nights have become sleepless and days have become sleepy since you have gone away. I miss you.
Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
Sometimes a simple ‘I miss you’ changes everything.
love everything about you, except the fact that you're not with me. Miss you, my friend..
you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you.

Whatsapp Status Pages