Google Ad

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Cool status massages for Whatsapp

Ad

Show your coolness in your friends,family and relatives use cool whatsapp status,which are useful for show your activeness.there are vereiety of cool whatsapp status are available in this post so use which suit your personality and maintain best relationship with your friends and colleagues.if you like this status please share this status all your friends and relatives who also find a way how to show there coolness.
Here are some of the Best Cool status massages for Whatsapp to motivate yourself and show your Friends, Relative that you will never giveup and you will give your best . 


Cool status massages for Whatsapp



"I wish people looked like their personalities......



Life Says It Every Time: Nobody Is Perfect.



Bahut roya tha jab mera janam hua tha.. Aur hass rhi thi duniya... Ek din badla lunga... Haste hue Jaaunga... Aur Royegi Yeh Duniya.. ...  



Kash padhai bhi pyaar ki tarah hoti..sali apneaap hi hojati.. ;)



जहाँ प्रेम के बिना शादी है, वहाँ शादी बिना प्रेम के ही होगी। 



 ​शादी से पहले अपनी आँखे पूरी खुली रखें और शादी के बाद आधी बंद। 



We spend too much time living in the what if and need to learn to live in the what is….
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs,,,,



If they don't chase you when you
walk away, keep walking..



""Don't hurt someone who is special in your life......."



Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.


I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, i just want to talk to you.



I finally realized this, I need you more than I thought.



YOU …. The first thing I thought of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night.



Love & trust are based on facts & acts, one wrong act can break one’s trust, whereas one small fact can make one fall in love.



I love my life because it gave me you ,I love you because you are my life..



They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.



You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.



There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.




When love is not madness, it is not love. 



 I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, 
After the day's great sun.



You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."



I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.




""People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday......



"The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs :)



"I’m shy at first, 
but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.......




"When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.....



"I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......



              1      2      3      4      5      6      7      8      9      10    11   12  NEXT
Ad

Kash Takdeer Bhi Hoti julfo Ki Tarah,
Jab Jab Bikharti, tab tab Sawaar Lete
The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
People Are Strange When You're A Stranger
Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.
80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
Everyone says girls make drama, but I’m a firm believer that BOYS cause ALL DRAMA!
LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU….. nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ??
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
Imagination Is More Powerful Than Knowledge
Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life..

Whatsapp Status Pages