Google Ad

Sunday 18 August 2013

Rakshabandhan Status for Whatsapp

Ad


WhtasApp messenger is one of the most popular multi-platform and cross-platform message and multimedia sharing Application . On Android , Blackberry, Windows Phone and Symbian Nokia devices WhatsApp messenger is free to download from their respective application stores for the first 12 months.  


                                                                                                                      
Raksha bandhan or ' Rakhi ' is a special occasion to celebrate the chaste bond of love between a brother and a sister.On this auspicious occasion , the sister tie rakhi on her brother's wrist which symbolises the sister's love and prayers for her brother's well-being, and the brother's lifelong vow to protect her.and sister expect gift to her brothers.


Rakshabandhan Status for Whatsapp



I want 2 tell u,

during the times when we fought,
my love was in a different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!

\
You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you."
Happy Rakhi Bro



May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life .
Happy Rakshabandhan to you...


Dear brother,today is rakhsha bandan and u r not here by my side..
but we r close in each others thought and my love will always be with u.




Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron me mere Bahan hai...luv u always. Happy Rakhi..


Bhaiyo apni kalai bachake rakho. Kyo ki ladkiyo ko breakup ka naya tyohar rakhi jo mil gaya hai.


Kya Bataoo Yaaro Meri Kismat Ki Kahani Kuch Is tarah Likhi Gai Jin Hatho Se Gulab Dena Chahta Tha Unhi hatho me vo Rakhi Bandhkar Chali Gai.


Na mom ki maar se Na dad k atyachar se Na dosto ki fatkar se Na ldki k inkar se Na chaplo ki bochar se ldke drte h to bas "RAKHI" k tyohar se..



Girl: Kal mein tumhare liye rakhi layi thi. Tumne bandhwai kyun nahi? Clasic Ans: Boy: Agar kal mein tere liye mangalsutra lau to kya tu pehen legi? baaaaat karti hai.


Holi is colourful, Diwali is lightful and brightful, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.




This single word is my world. This is the day I can surely say what u mean to me. HAPPY RAKHI. 


Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family,
but once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest relationship.




Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain,
which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.


"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet."



Sisters share the scent and smells... the feel of a common childhood.



My sisters have taught me how to live



She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.

Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.



After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers." 




A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.


                            1    2    3   Next

  1. TOP100 ROMANTIC MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  2. TOP100 COOL MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  3. TOP100 MOTIVATIONAL WHATSAPP STATUS
  4. TOP100 MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS AND QUOTES
  5. TOP100 MISS YOU WHATSAPP STATUS AND QUOTES
  6. TOP100 HINDI MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  7. TOP100 SAD MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS
  8. TOP100 SHORT LOVE MOST POPULAR WHATSAPP STATUS

Ad

Rakhshabandhan status for brother-Rakhi status for brother
I wish u "HAPPY RAKHI" and I pray to GOD for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may all ur dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that u'll always shower your blessings on me.

Rakshabandhan Status For Sister-Rakshi Status For Sister
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. Happy Rakhshabndhan ..
Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. happy rakhi

Rakshabandhan Status For Whatsapp
May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life .
Happy Rakshabandhan to you...

Incoming Search Items

Rakshbandhand jokes and sms 2013
2013 sms for whatsapp
whatsapp rakshabandhan status
rakshabandhan status 2013 facebook
rakhi status
rakhi status for whatsapp
whatsapp 2013 rakhi


Whatsapp Status Pages