Google Ad

Sunday 20 July 2014

Creative Whatsapp status





Everyone has some creative ideas which shows are different from others.so show your creative mind in your friends,relatives and colleagues use Creative status for relating to or involving the use of the imagination or original ideas to create something unique, using creative whatsapp status you show your creativeness and your attitude to your friends and relatives.in this post we have full veriety of creative whatsapp status, so use these status which suit your personality if you like this status please share everyone whom you known because everyone want to show there creativeness.

Creative Whatsapp status

Impossible only means that you haven't found the solution yet.



Creaive minds are rarely tidy!!



Think positive, encouraging, uplifting thoughts, and the negative will soon disappear.



Being creative is not a hobby it is a way of life…



Sometimes the last thing you want to hear is the first thing you need to hear.



Always have a smile on your face. Never give anyone the satisfaction of seeing you down.



Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.



To live a creative life we must loose our fear of being wrong..

# Also Visit this



Always remember, your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.



If your eyes are positive, you will love the world. But if your tongue is positive, the world will love you.



The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply.
Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.



Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people acttually care, the rest just want to have something to gossip about….



Creativity is seeing what everyone else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought..



Mistake Don’t look for the guilt, try to correct the mistake instead..



A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.To live a creative life we must loose our fear of being wrong..



If practice makes perfect, and no one’s perfect, then why practice?



You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.



Don't Ever Let Go What Is Already In The Hands.



“When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.”



“Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”



“Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.”



I am so poor that i can’t pay attention in class.



I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.



80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.



The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.



People Are Strange When You're A Stranger.



Being Someone's First Love Is Great, But Being Someone's Last Love Is Amazing.



I Wanna Be A Successful Man But Don't Know What Life Wants Me..



Many people say love hurts, but it not only hurts it also give you a different kinda pain..which make u feel that u are in love ” truly .!!



My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one…!



I may not be perfect, but i’m the best you’ll ever have… you’ll realize it the day i stop coming back



Totally available!! Please disturb me!!??



“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”



Never mind that because of thefatigue I cannot walk, I won’t neverstop, the goal is waiting for me.



" Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!



When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!


The emotional brain responds to an event more quickly than the thinking brain.
If you don't manage your emotions, then your emotions will manage you. 
Love can't be prove with poems, promises or presents....
Sometimes, only pain and patience can prove it....
I'm a good enough person who will forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger Thank You...
Forget what hurt you, but never what it taught you. !!
I’m not flirting. I’m just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive.
 "Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!"
That Is True Love..!
Love is just love, it can never explained.
VerGinItY iS nOt DiGiNiTy….. It’S lAck oF oPeRtuNiTy…
Of course I’m naughty. I’ve always had to compete for attention, you see.


Whatsapp Status Pages